WHY INVEST IN Oil and Gas?
- Return of Capital in 6 to 12 months
- Better than 10 to 1 Return on Investment
- Greater than 50% Annual Rate of Return
100% TAX Deductible:
100% tax deductible … 65 to 80% can be written off in first year. Up to 100% tax-free income. You save $19,600.00 dollars , which allows you take those dead dollars and put them to work for you. Normally that $19.6k would go to Uncle Sam. The other 20% gets amortized over the next 5-7 years giving you 100% tax write off inevitably for a total savings of $24,500.00.
The beauty and reality of this is you get the tax write off even if we drill the best well in the field!
Hedge Against Inflation:
Oil & Natural Gas prices go up when the dollar is down just like gold. The demand for commodities such as oil will dip during inflationary periods but it won’t disappear anytime soon. In fact, demand is rising in developing countries and this bodes well for oil speculators.
High Financial Rewards:
Return of initial investment in as fast as 6 to 12 months and better than 8 to 1 Return on Investment. Greater than 50% Annual Rate of Return.
Oil and gas investments can pay out as long as fifteen to thirty years, a revenue stream that is not impacted by stock market trends, interest rates, or short-term economic fluctuations.
Monthly Income Disbursement:
Investor net revenue checks are sent out 60-90 days after drilling begins and every month thereafter.
Investors are kept completely informed with the use of detailed project updates, quarterly newsletters, frequent economic reporting, and access to a secure online partner site.
INDUSTRY SECRETS REVEALED!
This is a must read before investing in oil and gas. Get your Free eBook!!
Contact Us Today for a FREE ebook and Investment Kit!
- Drilling in fields with long history of proven production.
- Core analysis showing prolific oil & gas production potential.
- Confirmed substantial shallow and intermediate reserves.
- Multiple oil and gas reservoirs through recent and past testing.
- Excellent information from electric logs, mudlogs and sidewall cores.
Oil and Gas Performance Charts